Wednesday 2 July 2014

Our Play

this is my play and i wan't to show you this funny part in my play it is my part jingle balls bat man smalls! Its really funny. I was really nervis i was fritined like i nearlly fall over. I had neaver don a show in fron't of my class. I was fine on one part, i like doing show's in fron't of my class. I really like the carickter's in the play it is amazing. I like plays it's my faverite 
thing to do,but i do like a nather thing to do I like tap and gas. My favourite sport was tap because I'v don a show last year, and it was so good to see so much people show up. and it is amazing. i like stuff that helps me learn. I have a  favuorite opshon that I can chose from, but I don't know what it is. I am the Mum, when I was talking I got stuck I was in barist.

No comments:

Post a Comment